What is Invisalign
If you’re looking for a dental treatment that will give you visible and dramatic changes in your smile, you may be interested in Invisalign. Invisalign is a treatment that uses clear, custom-made braces to change your teeth’s alignment. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign allows you to straighten your teeth without anyone noticing.
Benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces
- Faster than braces. Produces results much faster than traditional braces.
- More predictable results. You are able to see the results of your teeth before you even begin the treatment.
- Easier to Clean. When using Invisalign, it’s easy to remove the aligner trays. Gently brush them with toothpaste and warm water before reinstalling them in your mouth.
- Fewer Office Visits. Metal braces require a dental office visit for tightening the rubber bands or wires. Invisalign gives you the freedom to enjoy activities while ensuring teeth repositioning and alignment progress. When starting the Invisalign treatment program, you receive aligner trays for the current phase and the several phases. Receiving the trays in advance allows you to move on to the next phase without another office visit.
- No Food Adjustments. Invisalign allows you to eat and drink whatever you want because the aligners are removable. This lessens the time to clean your teeth afterwards. But be sure to rinse your mouth and brush your teeth before reinstalling the aligners.
- Look Better. Orthodontic patients, especially adults, don’t want to stand out. Invisalign helps you hide your dental treatment because of the clear aligner trays. No one needs to know you’re wearing aligners unless you tell them.
What is Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign Treatment is the process of wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. No brackets and wires, and none of the restrictions that come with metal braces.
How will Invisalign treatment straighten my teeth?
Your Invisalign Doctor will create a unique, digital treatment plan that maps out the exact movements of your teeth. Your Invisalign clear aligners are then designed to apply the right amount of force to the right place at the right time based on your plan. Your Invisalign Doctor will be with you every step of the way to monitor your progress and ensure your aligners fit correctly.
Am I guaranteed to have straight teeth with Invisalign treatment?
Every smile is unique, which is why your Invisalign treatment starts with a consultation. During your consultation, your Invisalign Doctor will help you determine what Invisalign treatment could do for your smile. We cannot guarantee a particular treatment outcome but encourage you to share your treatment goals with your Invisalign Doctor at your consultation.
Is Invisalign treatment right for me?
Yes! Invisalign treatment can be a great solution for both adults and teens looking for a virtually invisible method to improve their smile.
How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
In most cases, the cost of Invisalign treatment is similar to the cost of braces. Your doctor will determine the cost of your treatment based on how complex your case is and how many aligners you need.
What’s the best way to clean my aligners?
The best way to clean your aligners is by brushing and rinsing them in lukewarm water and using the Invisalign Cleaning Crystals or special cleaning tablets. It’s important that you brush your teeth after each meal before re-inserting your aligners to maintain good oral hygiene.
Want to know more about Invisalign? Book a consultation with us at +254715947475